Building on the coast or near the water presents its own unique challenges. For decks, docks, walks & more, from concept to design, permitting to construction, you need a company that is responsive, flexible and highly capable. We invite you to take a look at Coastal Marine Builders, a contractor with a history of exceeding our customers expectations – every time!
Why CMB? “Peace of Mind”
- Peace of Mind because you get a contractor who is available, shows up and does more than he promises.
- Peace of Mind because you get a detailed, computer-generated estimate with no hidden costs or surprises.
- Peace of Mind because that estimate is backed up by a written contract spelling out our commitments.
- Peace of Mind because you get solid workmanship and craftsmanship with a written one-year warranty.
- Peace of Mind because you get a fair price and a contractor who will be around long past the warranty period and through your next project.
- Peace of Mind because your dealing with a “truly” licensed and insured general contractor. “Truly” licensed means a state license requiring testing, proof of capabilities and financial stability. “Truly” insured means actual general liability insurance applicable to the type work performed and worker’s compensation coverage for all persons on your property.